Shalamar Nursing College (SNC)
The Shalamar Nursing College (SNC) was established in 2006 and continues to provide excellence and leadership in nursing education in Pakistan. The college offers a four-year graduate nursing program and specialized post-nursing diploma programs. Our alumni are placed among the best hospitals locally and internationally.
Shalamar Nursing College aims to equip its students with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to become ideal healthcare providers.
Shalamar Nursing College will be a leading institution in nursing education and shall be known for promoting the spirit of life-long learning and compassionate healthcare. It shall be integrating research, education, and clinical care to produce nursing graduates and specialized nurses who can provide quality healthcare services to the community with compassion and care.
Job placement of SNC Graduates
● 223 international placements
● 90 placement in Shalamar Hospital
● 270 placements in other Pakistani Hospitals/Institutes
• Pakistan Nursing Council
• University of Health Sciences Lahore
• Higher Education Commission
• Nursing Examination Board Punjab
• MAHSA University of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
• Post Graduate College of Nursing
• Human Development Foundation